CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 24, 2008

Youth Against Fascism

I have officially failed at my blogging duties.

Where should I even begin? My Parliamentary internship is nearly complete. I've fallen in love with Edinburgh, Scotland. In my backpack escapades across Europe, I have traveled to Dublin, Florence, Pisa, Venice, Athens, and Paris. With more cities to come! I fly back to the homeland on December 16th. I've even managed to maintain and represent my Southern heritage across the Atlantic.
My favorite person in the world stopped by the UK last week. We had a blast. She even did my laundry.
Since I've last posted, America has elected a new president.

Just not them.

Also, I am very unhappy with the results of Saturday night's Holy War. Boo you Max Hall. Okay, I admit it. I am a dirty fair-weather fan.

I will leave you with the following imagery:





7 comments:

Manda Panda said...

Oooohhh...I miss you Hannah Banana!
Thanks for the update. I will try to forgive your blogging failure. You're busy, you have a life, blah, blah, blah. Whatever. We're counting down the days to Dec 16th. I'm gonna give you a big juicy hug!

p.s. Love the Halloween costumes...funny.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxo ~ Amanda

hboover said...

Thanks for the update. I am sure you are getting to see the decorations from x-mas soon. It's a wonderful time of the year..Did you see cold play? You r viva la vida.

Lorina said...

your adventures look amazing! I'm so glad you are having the best time of your life!

The Boover Bunch said...

Welcome back to blogging. I have missed your updates....and I miss you like crazy. I'm glad you are having such wonderful life experiences. Enjoy your last days! It was great talking to you for Thanksgiving. Love you....bring one of those hats and beards home. I know you can start a trend.

Unknown said...

Girl I am counting down the days til Dec 16th! Bring home more Kinders! And laundry I am sure....
I love you!! Mommy

Clay Diffrient said...

Great post, cool pictures... Yes you have failed at your blogging duties, but its good to see you are redeeming yourself. See ya like in December or something.

Anonymous said...

Haanah those pictures are amazing! how much was that gondola ride? I heard they can be steep.