CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

David Bowie's Cat People

Meet Pancake!


After succesfully manipulating my 4 year old brother into pandering for a kitten, I now own a fury friend. Blueberry Pancake, commonly referred to as Pancake, is simply adorable. She is odd-eyed (the medical term for one blue eye and one green eye). Suprisingly enough, she and Gus are polite to one another. It's Cade that she has to worry about. So far, he has innocently managed to submerge her in an enclosed ice chest and carries her around the neck. She brings elated joy into my life. I just hope that I can remember to feed her...



4 comments:

Manda Panda said...

What a little cutie! Your face while holding her is priceless...pure joy. And my favorite part about her...the name, Blueberry Pancake. Too cute!

Unknown said...

I have to wonder, with a name like Blueberry Pancake, did you by any chance get the name from the popular teenage drama, The O.C.? Summer had a bunny which she stole from the science lab at Brown, and named Pancakes. Near the end of the series, Pancakes had baby bunnies, one of whom was named Flapjacks.

Lorina said...

yeah! welcome to the world of kitty lover. Once you go in you can never leave. muahhahha!

Anonymous said...

Well written article.