CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 18, 2008

I am officially a Loo connesuir.

Within the historic, stone walls of European public restrooms are innovative luxuries unknown to the average American.

Like I mentioned before, I love that the stalls are fortress like. Each bathroom is like your own small room.


Hands down, this is my favorite. If you look closely, you will see both a straightener and a curling iron. All you have to do is insert a pound into the slot and you are granted access to either tools for 90 seconds.

The writing does affirm that the styling instruments do reach temperatures hot enough to sanitize them. So, basically anytime you need a quick hair fix, a solution is just "a hop an' er skipper away."

2 comments:

Manda Panda said...

This cracks me up. I would totally utilize those hair tools, though.

p.s. LOVE your new profile picture!

The Boover Bunch said...

We are so behind in America on our prioriites. The Scotts totally get it! Have you actually used the service yet? And is 90 seconds really enough? I guess if you're just a bit wind blown and need a quick minute and a half hot as h*@! fix up, it'll do just fine. Keep bloggin it up Eurostyle! We are all so seriously living vicariously through you. I love your guts. Have fun!